Tublery-Tastical Funnn


Advertisement
Laos' flag
Asia » Laos » West » Vang Vieng
July 11th 2008
Published: February 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

So eventually at around 1pm ish me nick,tine headed along the tubing place and grabbed a tube at the sum of 100,000 kip and if you return it before pm you get 60,000 back and after 40,000. not many people make the cut off date.

Included in the price is a tuk tuk ride to the start of the river and so tubing involves floating down the river and stopping at bars and have a good drink and rope swings and mad mayhem and several bars later we had met the other boys and many others and had played footie,rugby,volleyball and then mud wrestling at the last bar,

i lost touch with the others and me and this irish fella in the pitch black floated back chatting and managed to make it back to town and i got changed and managed to catch up with the others and a had a drink or two or four.....lol.

Next day we all rose late and the buys were a little worse for wear and so me and tine got some breakie and watched some friends at the friends bar and bunped into this couple ali and tom from the day before, also the day before tine didnt close the wet bag right and her camera was scraped and mine surived thank feck.

So we met some cool aussie and irish guys and were having as much fun and debrauchery as the day before and then i ended up falling over and getting a 9 inch nail through my wrist and we met the boys in jaidees bar and a few drinks later i decided to go to the hosptial and i got stitched up badly and a naff bandage and over twentys pounds worse of and no pain killers, next day i decided not to go tubing and we all went out on mopeds and went a visited a buddha in a cave and i had a tumble but nothing serious.

Pauls chain snapped so not a resounding sucess but not a disaster and nice change and we all grabbed food and hung out in the usual bars.later after having a few drinks and tom gave me some vallium for the pain of my wrist and i fell asleep and so an ended back before the others.

The following day a late ish start and we all went and grabbed breakie then i covered my wound in as much waterproof protection as possible and we went painting the town red tubing for ashleys 21st and ended up going to the bucket bar and then to jaidees and paul kept dispearing to get busy with tine i think.....lol, a late night an a lot of fun and chatted to various folk.

Today a late rise and i put my washing and a a lazy day hanging out in a cafe watching movies and then drinks with the others later and ended up in jaidees again...lol.

Next day the boys had met some girls and went out on mopeds with them and me and tine went tubing again and met loads of cool people and had great fun and then it rained which was rubbish. we got seprated and i ended up hanging out with a cool welsh fella john in one of the bars and eventually met back up with tina and the boys and then a late night again.

next morning we were hunggover and up early and got the minibus to Luprabang in nothern laos as we both need to get back to thailand for our flights back in august.

The journey wasnt the best and took longer than we were told and was cramped but better than a crappy old bus. Got to Luprabang and first impressions were it doesnt seem that great and vang vieng was better...oh welll, we looked for rooms and its more expensive here and so me and tina have parted ways now as we are a different guesthouses. I have also changed my flights and will get home a few days earlier.








Advertisement