TORENDI funky japanese


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Yamaguchi
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

my escorts for the nightmy escorts for the nightmy escorts for the night

These japanese kookoosei were very careful at escorting me to Nakamura ryokan, Hagi, and faced with the opportunity of fame via the internet blog, agreed to a photo.
I have decided that this is too important a topic to miss, that of the TORENDI Japanese.

They have the best hair cuts, and I have noticed so many beauty salons and barbers I figure there is a bit of vanity or image consciousness about. But they look so good it must work!

I have not seen an overweight japanese person. They are very funky and well dressed at all ages.

I have seen a lot of girls hoiking their skirts up like every girls does once, but they do it so much better than I could, with haircut and shoes to match! The women are immaculately dressed, made up, and make my practical kathmandu kiwi dress with valuables pouch look positively dowdy.

The males are very talented here too, they can clean loos, and beaches. And wear nice pointy shoes, elvis sideys, TORENDI shirts, wear TORENDI bags with Converse on them, and play fight on the train (the latter limited to kookoosei). It is nice to see that some things like teenage behaviour are transcultural, but the obsession for mobile phones or respect for others is definitely not the same as at home!

I hope
TORENDI japanese males TORENDI japanese males TORENDI japanese males

Theres no guessing who or what these TORENDI japanese males are fighting over...they've found pauline's memory cards!
the pictures tell it like it is...on to the next blog!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

TORENDI matching uniformTORENDI matching uniform
TORENDI matching uniform

cyclists in Hagi, complete with elvis sideys or red hair
rodeo-sanrodeo-san
rodeo-san

for sale, you can get the fit the horsey way with a panasonic ride me! How does this relate to TORENDI, well you would have to be to use it!!
barber shop, againbarber shop, again
barber shop, again

get your elvis sideys and mullets here!
not so TORENDInot so TORENDI
not so TORENDI

as practical japanese male not dressed in black suit and without elvis sideys, of older generation
TORENDI japanese suitsTORENDI japanese suits
TORENDI japanese suits

the SARARIIMAN almost head buts his partner every time he shows respect by bowing. Taken at Shimane conference centre.
TORENDI conductorTORENDI conductor
TORENDI conductor

even the male conductor driving us to Shikoku over the straits was TORENDI-illy dressed
working too hard?working too hard?
working too hard?

This TORENDI japanese SARARIIMAN might have had too much for lunch, or just working too hard!


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb