Photo Collection 20: Lombok Island of Indonesia


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Lombok » Kuta
April 20th 2011
Published: April 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

A heart-shaped cloudA heart-shaped cloudA heart-shaped cloud

It emerged on the top of a mountain which is on Bali Island across the ocean from Lombok. My wife got such a lucky photo moment while she was drinking a glass of champaign at the poolside.
The best thing in Lombok is everything is cheap. We spent only about US$ 300 for our 3-day & 2-night trip except the airplane tickets. We ate a lot, drank a lot, took a snorkeling tour, had spa massage, bought some souvenirs,,, what else??? Maybe that’s about it.

Actually you don’t have to spend a lot as long as you stay inside of the hotel facility, because you don’t have many things to spend on. Eating, drinking, swimming, and sleeping are probably the activities you do at the hotel. Yes, the place is definitely for relaxing to enjoy the slow time of Indonesia.

But I don’t think you have to worry about using a lot of money to have extra enjoyment on the island. Everything is definitely cheap outside of the hotel as well. I can say “forget about money, just have fun as you want to on Lombok Island” It might be a real paradise for people living in a material society.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb