Mt Bromo and me


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Java » Mount Bromo
July 13th 2013
Published: July 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all my followers,

Today I had one of the best days and the coolest experience. I got to look in a volcano! Well it all started like this we rented a driver to take us to a volcano"Mt Bromo". It took us quite a bit of traveling to get there. Firstly a man took us in a 2 hour drive though the mountains to get to our destinaton which was a little village. We had a snack at the village and then we caught a jeep to Mt Bromo. We had a fair steep part to climb of the volcano and then we had to climb 250 stairs to the top to look inside of the volcano. It was pretty easy. Just before we went up the stairs we bought a bunch of flowers for $1.00. These flowers are traditionaly used as offerings to the god that you throw into the volcano. So when we got to the top and we checked out the inside of the volcano, my dad threw the offering into the volcano but it just missed but we were hopeing our wish still came true. Then I had another look at the volcano and said look there is a person down there and there was. He was collecting offerings that had missed the volcano to sell again he was also bare footed. I just couldn't get over that he was risking is life it was CRAZY!!! Then we went down the volcano all very shocked. We then had lunch in the jeep, and travelled all the way back to the villages. Then we drove all the way back to our hotel for showers because we stank of Sulphr witch is from the volcano and for dinner.

Thank you for reading my blog

Zara

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0918s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb