Bali


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
May 8th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dan and I decided that our first trip from New Delhi as our base should be to the Island of Bali, Indonesia. Our flight departed on Friday night of the sixth week in New Delhi and returned nine days later on Sunday night. We had lived at such a hectic pace getting ready to leave the USA in 30 days, we decided to take a relaxing trip. So, we spent all nine days relaxing on the beach and eating excellent food, and we took just a few day trips around the island taking in the exotic sights and sounds.

It was of course beautiful; the landscape, the beaches, the people. We made a day trip up to the volcano; checking out the temples and village people along the way. The drive was long, but very much worth it. We don't have any pictures, but we went white water rafting one day and that was crazy fun. Our accommodations were very nice, the shopping was inexpensive, and the excursions were fun. It was an amazing time. My only regret was that I left as white as I started. Maybe by the next holiday I'll come home with a little color. Dan makes me wear SPF 30 sunblock!


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



11th April 2011
Temple Door

very nice;-)

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb