Indian Elephants and more


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
April 26th 2008
Published: April 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

IndiaGateIndiaGateIndiaGate

Making a bracelet
Hi everybody!
Well, I am currently in India, and I am enjoying it so much. In Delhi, we had two rest days, and a huge market day. We looked at two different rug stores. All of the rugs looked awesome. I learnt how they make them, and it looked so complicated, that I wouldn't of done it, even if somebody offered me to have a go. Luckily, nobody did. We then headed back to our accommodation. The next two days were rest days.

We left Delhi and went into a car for 4 hours. It is a long drive to Jaipur! It was boiling hot. We arrived and found our rooms. We had a small rest, and than grabbed our bathers and headed for the pool.

Today, we started out by riding an Indian elephant. Mum, Jack and Albert were on one, and Dad and I were on the other. They were lovely. When you ride them they rock side to side and you feel weird. We rode the elephants to Amber Fort. It is so big, you can see everything in sight. We were so hot, so we tried to get back as soon as we could. We had a swim in the pool than started on homework.
And that is what I am doing right now, but that's only if you read this straight away, which is extremely unlikely.

Goodbye! From Maddy.
PS Send a comment please!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Amber Fort Amber Fort
Amber Fort

Riding an elephant
Jaipur Jaipur
Jaipur

Balancing 5 vases on her head!!


25th May 2008

Hello
i think that thing ya patting is an elephant

Tot: 0.311s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb