just a quick note


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Auroville
October 25th 2009
Published: October 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

after a conversation with my mum i just want to make a few things clear. i know laura and i said at first that we would be gone for 9 months, but i really dont think you can plan that far ahaed.

i may be gone for a year or i may be gone 3 months, it really depends of how i feel. and even if i did come home i'd probably fly out again pretty shortly after. right now im having a wonderful time so i wont be home any time soon, but dont be thinking that you wont see me until next summer because i have no idea what is going to happen. this is no the only time in my lie that i am going to hve the chance to travel.

but i want to stress that i'm having a amazing time (despite the burglary!) and the feeling the ill. im really looking forward to travelling and seeing some more. i will upload some more photos soon as my descriptive skills are not what they ought to be.

and if i do come home i now knoow that i will tell no one, because you'll all think that im doing it for you and making a big mistake. nothing is a mistakke if you want to do it at the time.

rant over, i'll talk to you kids soon 😉

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb