Mumbai


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Bandra
February 13th 2012
Published: February 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,

Harder than we thought to get internet in Mumbai, hense the latepost. Obviously we made it to Mumbai, and have just arrived in Hanoi, very tired I may add.

We made it safely to Mumbai, even survived the crazy cab ride to the hotel. Unfortunetly we were unable to book a train ticket to the Taj Mahal for when we needed it, and with our experience of Mumbai so far we were not going to risk getting stuck somewhere. However, things worked out and we spent the rest of our days in Mumbai seeing the elephant caves, lost of museums, galleries, shopping, world heritage sites etc. We booked a private tour guide and a car, so we got to see lots. It was about 28 degrees but with a nice breeze so bareable.

Unfortunetly on sunday our flight from Mumbai to Bangkok was not till 01:55 so we had some time to kill in the airport which wasn't easy. We had a bit of a wait at Bangkok before our flight to Hanoi but eventually we landed in Hanoi at 14:30 today (monday), so were pretty tired. But all is good now as we have booked a 3 day junk boat tour around Halong Bay for tomorrow, so that will be a nice way to spend Valentines. Hopefully the weather wont be as bad as today, its only about 18 and cloudy and grey but should still be good fun. We leave Hanoi on sunday, so we will fill our other 2 days with more site seeing.

Chat soon
Lots of Love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



20th February 2012

Yep
Fond memories of Bombay as we rode at speed on the pavements the roads being otherwise occupied by stationary cars.

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb