Guanzhou to Bangkok 29th-2nd January


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » The Peak
January 2nd 2012
Published: January 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

I starting by telling some short description of the looong travel from Sweden to China.

Check in at Landvetter airport thursday at 11am took a beer and headed for the gate. The plane to Istanbul was on time and the food was brilliant comparing to other meals i had before. In Istambul we took a cab to find a nice resturant were we could relax a little between transit.

If the traffic wouldnt had been so badly in Turkey, we could have had some more time for sightseeing.

After arriving in Guangzhou we had to catch a bus to the city from the airport that took another hour and had to hook up with the train to Hong Kong that took another 2 hours and after going trough endless bordercheckings and passportcontrols we had to cath a taxi from kowloon area to Hong Kong island (30min)

Friday 30th 21.00 pm local time arriving to the hotel at last. By now we were tired as hell but, thinking of go to bed was not an option. Of we went to an area called Lan kwai fong where we settled down to relax and drink. more to come..........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb