Better Than I Could Have Imagined


This journal has been deleted.
COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

17th August 2008

Fists of Happiness!
Entry to Tibet - 4 people, $1200.00 10 hour drive through countless checkpoints - cost $ one Simpson's video Having the clouds part to see the Mountain, waking up to watch the sunrise and expose the mountain, to have the mountain remain visible until you leave - PRICELESS. How wonderful Jeff! There aren't that many people who can say that they had a dream and were able to actually see it come true. What a great memory!
17th August 2008

amazing!
wow, you can totally rub that in my face for the rest of your life. all ive got is Alkaline trio playing in october... small by comparison. good to hear from you, i was getting a little worried there for a few.
17th August 2008

Living Lifes Moments
JP .... I got chills reading amout your time with the Beast . Its so cool that it lived up to your expectation Thank you for taking the time to share your moments in your life with us . Your providing great stories for your home town on Ventura ...
17th August 2008

Hello
I am jealous. Can't wait to see some pics of komodos.
20th August 2008

WOW!!! I still have chills! I know those pictures don't come even close to showing how truly beautiful and amazing it really was! I am so happy that you got the opportunity to actually fullfill a lifelong dream! I can't wait for the next blog...keep em coming!! Take care and be safe!!!
21st August 2008

AMAZING!!!!
I'm at a loss for words....Everest is BEAUTIFUL!!! Must have been gorgeous in person!! LUCKY! Keep the pix coming, and you guys be safe!! ttyl!! L-Vee-AHHHHH

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb