Yak Yoga & Sacred Tibetan Juggling Monkeys


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
July 7th 2012
Published: July 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Yak Yoga & Sacred Tibetan Juggling Monkeys:



You too can learn to perform the very secret millennium old Tibetan Buddhist Yak Yoga! Courses are starting soon. Sign up now and receive the bonus offer of the additional training in the very rare and esoteric instructions on how to train monkeys to juggle cherry snow cones!

*All instruction and supplementary course materials are included and will be provided by the expert staff.

*Participants are required to bring (1) one yoga mat and (2) provide their own yak. Domesticated yaks are permissible with prior approval of the course leader. Both dri and dzo are not expectable according to the strict rules of the ancient tradition.

*For those participants also registered for the Monkey Juggling a medical waiver is required and proof of pre-emptive rabies vaccine inoculation. Snow cones will be provided. Course participants must supply their own monkeys to a maximum of two monkeys per participant.

All successful graduates are eligible to Sign Up for the Yak Yoga Instructor Training Course. Be the first on your block to be a Yak Yoga Instructor.



(ATTENTION: Yak Juggling has been deemed unsafe and dangerous and will not be offered in any future courses regardless of student requests).


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0841s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb