you know you are in china when...


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian » Dalian
October 20th 2010
Published: October 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

you get hit by a car that only has 3 wheels, you see a donkey with a carriage of trash going the wrong way on the road, random people take photos with you, all the english you hear is 'hello' and/or you visit a nice flower park that even has a local man peeing on the flowers.
i love china!
so dad's coworker made us dinner the other night. it was delicious! shrimp, pork, garlic shoots, dumpling galore! his local coworkers are very hospitable. another one of them is taking me and a german around a different part of town on sunday.
other then that i got my nails redone and i LOOOOOVE them. i got a pedicure. bought random accessories. coffee. lattes. finished my second book since i have been here.
the language barrier is interesting. i did yoga today and it was all in Chinese, but i was familiar with almost all the poses so no big deal. the studio was really nice! i plan on going at least a few more times while i am here.
tomorrow me and dad leave for Xi'an. i am super excited! it will be the first time we actually get to spend a couple days together. he has been really busy with work and life lately. i will take a lot of pictures of Xi'an and post them when i return.
:D


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb