Nice trip to Zhangjiajie 3


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hunan » Zhangjiajie
September 21st 2010
Published: September 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Next day on 29th Aug, we went back to the park again. Today we will visit the Yuanjiajie section of the park. First of all, we got back on the bus provided by the park, the so-called green car, it transferred us to the bus station for the mini train to visit the "picture corridor". Scenery along the ride was beautiful plus comments by the park authority, which gives you guidelines to the mountain to make you imagine the shape of the mountain into different familiar shapes, like three mountains look like three sisters, one big mountain and one small mountain look like a man with his dog. You will have to use your imagination very hard to outline the picture, otherwise, the mountain is still a regular mountain, nothing special. Interesting enough, the train stops for my friend's cart without the platform, making them to fly on to the platform.

This day's trip is the most beautiful part of the whole trip. We then departed for the tour to experience the highest elevator in Asia, the so-called Heavenly ladder. It is really high, almost up to the same level of the mountain peak top, I got some pictures, but turned out not so good due to the reflection from the glass. I expected the elevator to go down like in a amusement park, but we were asked to walk down the mountain to enjoy the scenery again. Yes, it is true, we saw awesome mountains and lovely people in their minority suite, these heavy make-up girls made their money by forcing the tourists take photo with them. One of my friends was caught and many other female colleague saved him. They only focus on the "single"man-those who walk alone was easily caught.

Later in the afternoon, before we finished all the tour, we had a fun drifting on the river. It is no doubt that everyone will get wet when drifting, we got wet even before we started. We almost bought all the equipment for starting a water war from the vendor there. And we were divided into three groups on three different boats. That was the most fun part of the trip, too.

We then had dinner in the hotel with drip-dry clothing. Four among the group of us also went to attend a cultural show there at Zhangjiajie. The show impressed me deeply with unique settings and colorful costumes. There were dancing, singing, stunt in acrobatics, and local special skill of stepping on the knife and fire. One American who travelled with his fellow Chinese colleague was invited on the stage to join the game. If you are not a native Chinese, you'd better have some local to watch the show with you for interpretation.

Good day always makes good sleep!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb