Bao is Okay!!!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Henan » Zhengzhou
August 11th 2010
Published: August 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Bao slept for 12 hours last night and it appears to be just what we needed for his injury to start healing. Thanks so much for all of your comments and good wishes. Really appreciate it. He awoke with his bandage off but we just put another one on with more of that powder. As long as we can avoid injury today....We are going to the Henan Provincial Museum today and both boys are going to be strapped into their strollers the entire time. At least, this is my plan....we are going to visit the hotel doctor again today. She has really taken to Bao and he doesn't seem to mind being around a doctor because she has a fishtank in her office with a huge fish. In all of this bedlam, forgot to attach some photos of yesterday, during which time we officially became a family!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



11th August 2010

Bao Bao is a tough little cookie! I'm glad he's feeling better. Congratulations everyone! We are very happy for you. Yay Jin Jin! Safe and happy travels.
11th August 2010

How do you say MAZEL TOV in china
11th August 2010

Happy to hear all is well.
Yep, you've got boys - little stinkers prone to getting stitches, broken bones, and the like. It's the most inopportune times that I always hate the most, like when you're on the other side of the earth adopting your new son. Ha, ha. I'm so happy to hear Bao's doing so well considering his cut. What a tough little guy! I'll be praying it heals without much scarring. Although a scar at the brow is quite handsome, just ask my oldest son. Oh, and Jin looks like he's already adjusted to his new family. Congratulations on your official day as a family of 4!
11th August 2010

Ivan
Sorry to hear Bao had an accident. Children make us so happy when they are loud and running all over the place but, as soon as we can't hear them, we know something is wrong. With their recovery joy is reestablished. All the best to your whole family.

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb