Sanya


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hainan » Sanya
February 6th 2008
Published: July 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Sanya, the warmest place of China in the winter, the beach of Hainan island (also the Hainan province) from extreme south, there is the place where the Chinese people like to go in the winter, normally Chinese would like go to warm place when it is cold, and go to the fresh place when it is hot, so Sanya in the summer is not high season in the China, but it is in the winter.
Yalong bay is the most famous beach in the Sanya, probably the most beautiful beach in China, actually China is not famous by your beach's beauty. There is also the entrance fee to pay, but you can find another ways to get in the beach freely, just don't get the main entrance, normally they will leave you there when you take the bus or by taxi. One of the local feature in the Sanya is they normally tell you a higher price, sometimes it is much higher, so it is recommended you research the price of the things and the services before.
Sanya also was called by "The end of the sky and the ocean", because that was the place of exiled politician of various dynasties, the island is isolated from mainland, and that is a curious point when I planned to get out of the Hainan island to Guangdong province by train, I was wondering how the train will pass the ocean, the train was transported by ferry, the train was handled to free the wagons, and inside the ferry has many trails to stock the wagons, that was amazing.
This time we were there for the Chinese new year, normally the Chinese works every single day, but in this case, basically you can not find the people working at the eve of the new year, this is the most important holiday for the Chinese.




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



18th July 2011

Wow
Uau... Eu gosto muito das fotos. Isso tem aumentado em mim a urgĂȘncia de conhecer a China.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb