China with Jeanswest


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Huizhou
March 26th 2012
Published: October 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Melbourne - HK - Huizhou

26/03/2012

JeanswestJeanswestJeanswest

Didn't take my camera, it was a work trip.
When I was offered my job with Jeanswest in February the next question was to ask if my passport was still valid, because in a month’s time they were sending me to China. After the usual Monday morning meeting a couple of colleagues and I were rushed off in a taxi to Melbourne airport to catch an afternoon flight to Hong Kong. After an 8 hour flight we arrived in Hong Kong after midnight and spent the first night in the airport hotel. The next morning we met for breakfast in the hotel restaurant then soon after were picked up by colleagues from our Jeanswest China team who had driven all the way from Huizhou. We all jumped in the van and crossed into China as we made the 3 hour drive to the industrial city of Huizhou with only a brief stop at a Distribution Centre on the way.

We arrived at the Jeanswest head office in the early afternoon and without getting into too many boring details, spent the next couple of days there working as normal. We stayed at the incredible Kempinski Hotel around the corner and each day were picked up and taken to work. After lunch on the Thursday we were all taken back into Hong Kong and jumped on a flight back into Melbourne. It had been an exhausting week but another new country nevertheless and I was glad to finally be home to pick up my brand new Volkswagen Golf the next day!

Accommodation:
Kempinski Huizhou

Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 74; dbt: 0.1077s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb