Happy New Year!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Guangdong » Guangzhou
January 1st 2012
Published: January 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Wait, it's 2012? According to my students (who've all watched the popular movie doomsday thriller "2012") we're all doing to die by the end of the year! Luckily I refuse to watch such silliness and don't believe them.

We had a nice little, last minute gathering for the new year. We gathered at Jane and Leo's for a night of games, laughter, and silliness. Not a lot to tell, but I did get some great photos to show you how our night went. By 12:30 we'd all grabbed leftover goodies and headed home. Not everyone is a night owl like me!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Stirring the hot cocoStirring the hot coco
Stirring the hot coco

I tease him that he doesn't look very happy about it even though he offered to do it!
That's betterThat's better
That's better

Yes, he posed with the homemade bread in his mouth on purpose. I don't get it either. But he looks happier!
Playing pianoPlaying piano
Playing piano

He was playing until he saw me with the camera.
Playing Battle of the SexesPlaying Battle of the Sexes
Playing Battle of the Sexes

Yes, that's really a board game. Note how the women's team has 4 people (including me).
And the Men's TeamAnd the Men's Team
And the Men's Team

They're scheming to win. And clearly outnumber us. But the ladies claimed the championship!
The group shotThe group shot
The group shot

And the last one with Rachel in it, as she is leaving Peizheng in a few weeks.


Tot: 0.264s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 82; dbt: 0.1993s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb