Trip Blog——Go to ZhangJiaJie


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Shunyi » Baixinzhang
June 19th 2014
Published: June 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

On Monday, May 19th, 2014, we had a nice field trip, we went to HuNan, HuNan is a city of China, we took 3-4 hours bus to the train station, and took 5-6 hours train, then we final arrived ChangSha of HuNan. We just slept in ChangSha a night, so we didn't play at ChangSha.

The second day, we got up very early, because we needed go to Phoenix Town quickly. Phoenix Town is a busy town, a lot of people lived there. When we arrived Phoenix Town the first thing we saw is a big phoenix sculpture. There had many delicious snacks in Phoenix Town, like ginger candy, dry kiwi...we also saw them making ginger candy, it looks very interesting. In Phoenix Town, there had a lot shop beside the load, so it was very crowd. These shop are not only sell snacks, they also sell their style clothes and some souvenirs. We visit many famous people's residence, their residences are very boring, it's all very similar, one living room, one bed room, and one kitchen, so the residences are not attract us, but the big vat filled with water and money in the bottom of vat is very attract us, we drop money in the vat and did a wish. After that we took a boat, on the way to other side, there had many beautiful, old building beside the river. The old people who lived in Phoenix Town's house called DiaoJiaoLou, DiaoJiaoLou is a wooden, old house that stand on water by some trunks. After boat time, we rest a while on Bridge. Afternoon, we went to a waterfall place, we walked behind a waterfall, it was very cool thing.

The third day, it was rainy in ZhangJiaJie, but we still went to top of Tian Men Mountain. First we took the Tian Men Mountain cable car to the top, this cable car is the longest cable car in the world, it totally 7455 meters long. we took it for half hour. We saw the whole city when we sit on the cable car. When we walked on the top of Mountain, seem we walked on cloud, we saw the white cloud around us, made me feel good. At afternoon, we went to Huang Long Cave, Huang Long Cave is a beautiful cave, there had a lot of strange rocks in the Huang Long Cave, and these rocks became more beautiful and mysterious when the color lights shinning on the rocks.

The forth day, we went to Tian Zi Mountain of YuanJiaJie, we went to the middle of Tian Zi Mountain by Bai Long Elevator, Bai Long Elevator is the highest and fastest elevator. Tian Zi Mountain is the mountain that in the Avatar movie, it's the background of Avatar. After that we went to Golden Whip, Golden Whip is a famous place, because Golden Whip is very natural, there were a lot of trees, grasses, and a river, also because there had a famous rock called Golden Whip Rock. There had many wild monkey in Golden Whip, it's very dangerous.

The last day, we finally came back, we were very happy and exciting for come back home. We arrived ChangSha in noon, then we went to train station and sit in train for entire afternoon until night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb