booze cruise and boat tours


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
April 16th 2012
Published: April 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So, since arriving in Sihanoukville we have done mostly drinking and boat tours. We're staying in an Aussie guesthouse, the guys that run it are really nice and make sure were looked after! There are a lot of Western people staying there, mainly Irish, Scottish and Australian. Sounds like a bad joke! It has been lots of fun. We have been on a booze cruise and yesterday we went on a boat tour, snorkeling, forest trek and enjoying the protected beach. For part of the trek we had to go through a river, more of a swamp really. Apparently the water would only be waist height so we would be fine if we held our bags above our head. Im a short arse, so, the water came up to my neck in the shallow parts and the rest I had to swim while some poor guy carried my bag for me! I almost choked while doing the snorkeling because all the water came through my snorkel, managed to find a rock to stand on though, scared all the fish away! We have had an offer to stay with one of the guys from the guesthouse while we are in Australia, he lives on the Gold Coast which would be much nicer weather in the winter. Tomorrow we are heading to Phnom Penh. I shall update again with more news.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb