Siem Reap Day 3


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
November 8th 2011
Published: November 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well after a heavy night it was a well deserved sleep in, so much so that we missed breakfast! But the great thing about the Tanei guesthouse is they will cook you anything you want, anytime you want so we had some nice fluffy omletes for breakfast before heading to the pool for a chill out in the sun and the heat. We booked to go and watch some authentic Cambodian Dancing in the evening at 6.30 so after our hour or so in the sun (or in the shade for me!) we headed off for a walk around the markets to work out what we wanted to buy later in the evening!

A quick shower and change and it was off to the dancing at the Koulan Resturant. It was huge and for $12 each included the show and buffet which had everything you wanted both western and asian food. The show itself was excellent although being behind a group of Koreans who insisted on standing up every two mins to take more video was annoying! I got a great picture of the back of one of there heads!

After the show we got the driver to drop us at the night market as Johanna wanted a dress we had seen earlier, a bargain at $6 so she got two! We also both wanted paintings of Angkor so whilst Johanna got her feet nibbled by the crazy Piranhas I went and got us two nice hand painted ones for $15 again another bargain. No big night tonight as its up again at 5am tomorrow to get the fast ferry to Phnom Penh.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



14th November 2011

Nice One
Well done amigos love your blog, hope everything goes as well as it looks, looking forward to see you soon

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb