Photos of Myanmar


Advertisement
Burma's flag
Asia » Burma » Mandalay Region » Bagan
May 6th 2007
Published: May 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Photos of Myanmar

 Asia » Burma » Bagan By nenous
May 6th 2007We are in Vientiane Laos today and have found things to be much more advanced here than in Myanmar. For one thing, the internet access is much easier so we are taking a minute to send you some photos to experience what beauty we found in Myanmar! See you soon on the blog!


Additional photos below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Boat on the Irrawady RiverBoat on the Irrawady River
Boat on the Irrawady River

The source of this river is in the Himalayas in India. It is over 2,000 KM long!!!


6th May 2007

Be Happy!
I am glad to see you all! What an adventurous pictures!! I feel like I am there with you too!!!
6th May 2007

Hello from Seattle
Cori and Emmanuel, We met you last year at Kyle and Michael's gathering in their Seattle home. We have been waiting since that time to hear of your travels. We are truly enjoying your blog, thank you for taking the time to include everyone in your world. Your group continues to look happy- a true sign of great explorers. Dave and I are busy planning an adventure of our own. Our last day of work is in late July. We will have some time off in the states before we embark on our journey. We have applied for jobs with Raytheon Polar Services in Antarctica. We sure hear something by the end of this month. If we get the jobs we will be working in Antarctica for 5 months. After our jobs are completed we will travel New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Bali and parts of Asia. If we don't get the jobs we go traveling anyway. We are ready for a sabbatical. Thank you again for taking the time to blog. Do you have your lap top with you ? Or just using the computers in internet cafe's? We hope to learn from your experiences.
6th May 2007

thanks!
Thanks for showing my family and I the world. Must be some karma that I met you just before your big trip.
7th May 2007

Hi there, we are so happy to get your pictures everytime and see that you are fine and doing well. The pictures are amazing, great places and everything looks so interesting. Congratulations!! Thank you Yohann for the post card, it looks that you are having a lot of fun and enjoying every moment. Take care and have fun.
8th May 2007

It is so great to see pictures of you all smiling and well! What an experience for you all, but to see the kids meeting the children they are meeting is a total symbol of hope for the future - thank you for that. I saw a couple friends who wanted to be on your blog - Kendra and Pat O. I went ahead and added them. Keep writing! Love, Claudia
8th May 2007

très belles photos
j'imprime les belles photos,bravo et merci.MAMAN
9th May 2007

Hello from Seattle
Dear Cori and Emmanuel, We met you last summer in Seattle at Michael and Kyle's gathering. Thank you for allowing us to follow along with you on your travels. Your trip is exciting and amazing. Dave and I have talked about what an amazing gift you are giving to your children and how it will impact their futures. Sky is the limit. You are amazing parents. We are going to follow in your footsteps. We have decided that we need a sabbatical from our work and are going to go traveling. We have applied for short term jobs in Antarctica and are hoping to find out if we have been hired by the end of the month. If we get the jobs we will work in Antarctica for 5 months and then travel to New Zealand, Australia, parts of the South Pacific and parts of Asia. If we don't get the jobs we are planning to go travel anyway. It is time to see more of the world. We enjoy your blog - you are wonderful writers and paint grand pictures!
10th May 2007

incredible!
Thank you so much for continuing to send us such spectacular pictures and stories and for sharing your incredible experiences with us. This part of the trip sounds so diverse and interesting. It is such fun to live vicariously through you and share in your adventures. So thrilled to hear how well the trip is going. Stay well!
10th May 2007

fantastic!
Hello Cori! i just got on your blog and i am truly amazed by all these fantastic photos and your great "diary". thank you ALL for sharing your experience and especially tell the kids how much their contributions mean to the kids on this end: suddenly the world seems huge and tiny all in one! what an a great time! cheers!
27th May 2007

coucou
quel beau voyage! merci de nous faire partager votre itinéraire en asie. entre votre blog et celui de marie je continue à voyager de mon bureau. Bientôt l'inde, eric et marie seront heureux de vous voir bientôt. Marie a l'air ravie de sa nouvelle vie de femme d'expat!!! Bisous à tous les quatre de paris où il a plu toute la journée aujourd'hui!!!

Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0766s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb