Welcome to world of skyscrapers


Advertisement
Bhutan's flag
Asia » Bhutan
May 9th 2011
Published: May 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Took Tram to top of Peak. Hiked about 400 stair steps to another peak for spectacular views of tropical mbtns and 1000's of skyscrapers.


Woke up on roof in tent in the middle of hong kong. Walked through HK Park to Peak Tram. Went up to victory peak,walked through 4 floors of glitzy mall to get out to actual lookout. Looked down on a bagillion skyscrapers and even more across Victoria Bay into Kowloon. Walked around the peak and then went up a seperate path and about 500 concrete stairs to a higher peak to take in more jungle and a zillion more skyscrapers and empty waiting container ships in bay. Had lunch at a spanish tapas bar in supermarket that was more stocked than Whole Foods. Spent the rest of the evening throwing the frisbee with a bunch of kids in the big park (well a third keepaway, a third showing off, and a third just having fun and watching them improve). Took the ferry to see light show and millions of lit up skyscrapers. Now off to BBQ on roof and call it a night before Bangkok tomorrow.   

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb