Tel Aviv - Visiting one of world's top destinations


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Africa
August 7th 2014
Published: August 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The readers of a renowned travel publication voted Tel Aviv as “a city full of beautiful people”. The city-by-the-sea is among the top destinations in the world and continues to be recommended by many leading travel magazines as the best destination to visit. One of the publications has named Tel Aviv as the Top Three Cities in the world to visit. Another publication has voted Tel Aviv as the World’s Best Gay City.

Tel Aviv is undoubtedly the best destination to visit. The city is ready to surprise you with its many attractions. If you are visiting the city for your vacations, here are some of the best things that you should do. The activities recommended here won’t cost you anything. All these activities are for free.

Have fun on the Beaches!
The beaches of Tel Aviv are simply gorgeous. Exploring the city’s west side gives you opportunity to stroll down the 13-km-long stretch of stunning sandy beaches. The beaches here mesmerizing to the extent that National Geographic magazine has been prompted to call Tel Aviv as “Miami Beach on the Med”. The famous beaches worth exploring here include Gordon Beach, Banana Beach, Metzizim Beach and Hilton Beach.

Gordon Beach is among the famous beaches in the city. It’s great favorites with the locals and tourists. The beach is frequented by sun-tanners and joggers round the year. Banana Beach is a big attraction for bohemian crowds, particularly on Friday evenings for dancing, singing and drum circles. Hilton Beach and Jerusalem Beach are greatly favored by the LGBT community.

Stroll on bustling Tel Aviv-Jaffa Promenade
Strolling on the bustling Tel Aviv-Jaffa Promenade walkway is a thrilling experience. The promenade is frequented mostly by those who want to get a glimpse of amazing sunsets, gorge on delicious food at a restaurant or café here, or love people-watching.

Visit Havarkon Park – The Green Lung of Tel Aviv
Consider visiting the Havarkon Park. It is the central park of the city and is renowned as the green lung of Tel Aviv. The park spans in an area of 3.8 sq km and attracts over 16 million tourists from different parts of the world every year. Take advantage of varied entertainment options at the park. These include paddleboat hire, a children’s train, a climbing wall, a water park, an aviary, artificial lakes, two mini zoos, sports facilities, extensive lawns, botanical gardens, several children play areas, bike paths and walking paths.

Explore Old Jaffa
Your vacation to Tel Aviv is incomplete if you don’t visit Old Jaffa, which is home to world’s oldest seaport as well as among world’s oldest cities. Old Jaffa has over the past decade become hot destination for artists and designers. The famous Clock Tower is the biggest attraction here. Visitors exploring Old Jaffa also get opportunity to visit the Old Port, museums, art galleries, designer stores, restaurants and flea market. The NaLaga’at Center artistic complex shouldn’t be missed out. It is being currently run by an interfaith coalition of Muslim-Christian-Jewish blind and deaf community.

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0573s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb