Aziz


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Arusha
July 12th 2008
Published: July 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Other than the language training in the morning, we went to a local market out of town, it takes about an hour of to get to there by Daladala, Daladala is minibus, have lots of this in smaller town in China, you can get on/off anywhere you want to even though they do have certain dedicated stops, the route is recognized by the color painted on the bus, the difference between Daladala and public bus is Daladala normally go further out of town while the public bus only run inside of Arusha, it cost about 1000Tsh($1) to get to the market. Market is pretty ... DUSTY, lots of stuffs, cheaper than in town.

Stop by the gym in Arusha hotel, paid 7000TSH for drop in, it's typical hotel gym, pretty limited equipments, brand new though, nice small pool outside, it was pretty crowded when we were there but still manage get some workout going, haven't done that since I left states.

Thursday is Via Via time since they have the live band and Aziz, the language instructor works there, so he really want us to go tonite, we went around 10pm, it's already packed, found Aziz, a bunch of other guys met last week in Massi Camp, Alphonce and I went for the BBQ a bit because the chicken smells damn good, hard to resist, and tastes even better, had a couple of shots, beers. girls went dancing after a couple of drinks, dancing floor is pretty neat since it's outdoor, so u actually dancing under the stars, pretty cool.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb