First Days in South Africa


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
September 15th 2012
Published: September 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello from South Africa,

We finally arrived! An interesting thing: We had to stop in Dakar, Senegal which was cool because we didn't know we were stopping there. We didn't get off the plane but got to see some of the country from the air. We arrived here friday later at night and it was dark so we didn't get to see anything till saturday morning. It is very green and pretty but it is raining so we haven't seen much yet. The waves are huge in the ocean! We did book some trips for the week though.

Monday: We are going up the Suni Pass, which is the third largest jeep track in the world. We will get to see Lesotho, which is another country inside South Africa! We will also see the mountains, jungle, and get to eat at the highest pub in all of Africa!

Wednesday: We are going on Safari!!! We are going to Hluhluwe/Umfolozi game park and we also get to go on a boat ride to see hippos and the Nile Crocs besides all the animals on land!! Very excited!!!!

We are also going on a Shakaland tour were we will be experiencing the Zulu culture of Africa. We will hopefully keep you posed and add photos as the week goes on.

Advertisement



15th September 2012

Happy to hear you made it there. Sounds exciting!!

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0641s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb