We are alive and well :)


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
September 19th 2011
Published: September 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone from Durban,

We realize it has been a long time since you heard from us - that is because we have been in some pretty remote places and have not had internet access since I last posted from Johannesburg. We are sitting in the airport in Durban now - getting ready to fly to Cape Town for the last leg of our trip.

I have been writing for the blogs all along even though we have not been able to post them - and Jeff has all the pics almost ready to go - so the blogs should be all posted for your reading pleasure tonight - be warned - you will be getting a lot of information all at once!

We are having an AMAZING time and loving every minute of our trip! Love you all and hope everyone is doing great at home.

Cheers (everyone says that here),
J and V


Advertisement



19th September 2011

Hi J/V: When I got back from my trip (not as exciting as yours but was great in L.V) did expect to have lots of blogs from you.....so very glad to now hear from you guys.....take care....be safe and enjoy...L, A.L.
20th September 2011

Hi
Very pleased to see your blog as we're planning to do a trip in south Africa mid November. Cant wait to read more on it later. Can I know how long is your trip and if you guys are on a tour package or doing a backpack all on your own, self drive? Is it safe and easy to travel on your own there? Did you do both the garden and panoramic routes? Which is better? Btw, which are the reserves that you've covered and how good are they in terms of availability of animal types visible (big 5/quantities) within etc? I'd done several of the safaris on major reserves in Tanzania and Kenya. Roughly how mich budget did you guys plan for the trip.. We're at planning stage now, so kinda rush..hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks. arnie from Singapore (south east Asia)
21st September 2011

love you guys!
21st September 2011

We love you too!! Can\'t wait to see you guys when we get back and catch up. Thanks for all the comments! :) Tell Dylan, Ry, and Cam that we have gifts for them!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb