Tool Box of Makeup!


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Edenvale
February 22nd 2008
Published: February 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Toolbox of Make-upToolbox of Make-upToolbox of Make-up

SOME of the girls' make-up. (Trust me, there was more)!
Had a busy day yesterday. Got up at about 8:30... had breakfast and watched the movie "Bewitched" and then we got dressed at about 13:45, and went with Charlotte to go and pick Danielle and Chantelle up from school. We had to wait until 15:00 to pick Danielle up from tennis.

When we got back, we decided which dresses we were gonna wear for our night out clubbing. It took quite a while, and a number of changes to decide which dresses we were going to wear, and then we decided on our shoes... (Mmmm.. I love shoes)! Then we washed our hair, and while Charlotte was straightening Mel's hair, I helped Chantelle with some PE homework which was all about first aid.

Then Charlotte straightened my hair, and she was shocked by the thickness, and how long it took to straighten all of it. LOL.

Once all of the hair was done, the girls got out the make-up, and when I say that there was a toolbox full of make-up, I mean that seriously. It was a real toolbox, and my make-up fits into a tiny bag!

We had a photo shoot and that was funny.
Mel in PJ'sMel in PJ'sMel in PJ's

Mel in PJ's before going out.
Then we went to a club called Manhattans. It was really nice inside, much more classy than clubs at home. They had buy one get one free on drinks when we got there, so we got a legless each, and we only paid for one.

Then we went to the ladies bar, which was all pink, and really nice if you want to sit down, and get away from people....

Mel got a glass of wine, and it was still buy one get one free, so she got two glasses of wine for R15 which is about 1 pound.... Ridiculously cheap...!

When we got back, Mel and I made a home video, and I need to apologise to her parents in advance, so i'm sorry Caroline and David. I tried to stop her... But I couldn't. :-D Heehee...

Then we crashed out on the bed, and we didn't get up until about 10 this morning, and we are still lounging around in our PJ's and now we are going to go for a swim.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Lauren in PJ'sLauren in PJ's
Lauren in PJ's

Lauren in PJ's before going out.
Me Me
Me

Me before we went out.
All of usAll of us
All of us

Lauren, Mel, Charlotte and Pete


23rd February 2008

Hi Lauz Sounds like you're having fun there. The next few days sound busy, but enjoyable. Speak to you on Tuesday. Love mum xxxxxxx
27th February 2008

From S.A. to Oz
Hi hope flight wasn't toooo tedious! Girls eyes still red - they cried all the way home from school too!!!! Keep us up to date on your travels.

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb