Day 14


Advertisement
Namibia's flag
Africa » Namibia » Rundu
August 31st 2012
Published: September 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

None of us got out of bed in an rush because we all had a restless night. After a very nice breakfast, we decided to go on a game drive and i wanted to stay behind due to being sick of driving and i really wanted to catch a fish. On the game drive they saw elephants but the sheer amount of elephant was amazing and extremely frighting and due to there being so many elephants, the game drive was cut short because of the road being blocked for to long. After a slow morning i had finally managed to catch a 3kg barbel ( its similar to a catfish). We made friends with the family staying next to us and we enjoyed a beer around the braai while we exchanged stories of our adventures on the trip so far. Suddenly we heard a lot of noise coming from the bushes behind the car and realized that there was a herd of elephants pulling down trees all around us. About an half an hour past before the elephants moved on to the next camp site which was a problem for our german friends who had to wait a further hour befroe they could get to bed.
Alex

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb