Third day in Mauritius:)


Advertisement
Mauritius' flag
Africa » Mauritius » Port Louis
May 25th 2012
Published: March 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Carmens Nasi GorengCarmens Nasi GorengCarmens Nasi Goreng

The Nasi Goreng Carmen had for dinner
We slept in again, but to 1.00pm this time. We went to the hotel restaurant and paid for the all you can eat buffet. Carmen ate nasi goreng and I ate sheperds pie. We ordered an ice-cream sundae each for desert and we looked through some travel brochures for a beauty salon. When our ice-cream sundaes arrived it was almost 2.00pm. The sundaes were very big and even made us sick after we ate them.

Carmen and I were both sick after lunch from eating too much so we just stayed in our room for the rest of the day. We just lay on the beds and watched Glee all day. We spent more time talking about Glee than actually watching it. Somebody knocked at the door so I got up too see who it was. It was a cleaning lady asking if we wanted her to make our beds. We politely said no thankyou and she left. We both lay back down and fell aseep.

We woke up at 6.00pm and decided not to get any dinner as we were still feeling a bit bloated. We called room servidce and asked for some iced tea and it arrived
Belle Mare PoolBelle Mare PoolBelle Mare Pool

The Beautiful pool at our hotel.
just minutes later. It was gone in a flash as we were heavily parched. I went for a long spa bath, just trying to relax and feel better. When I got out Carmen was gone, I walked around our room looking for her and found her sitting outside since she was a bit dizzy and needed some fresh air.

We both went back inside and we ordered the movie The Titanic through the computer in our room, we both sat on the couch watching the movie and it felt like it lasted forever. When the movie was done we left our room and headed to the pool, we sat their with our legs in the water, even though it was freezing cold. There were some other people there, some of the local kids and their pet dog came over to us and said hi, they asked why we were out here at 11.00pm, we said that we were trying to become a bit more tired. So when we turned our backs they pushed us into the pool and ran away.

We got back to our room and went for a shower, carmen went first so I sat on the couch with a towel around me. When she was done I went for a shower and got changed. I went out into the bedroom and Carmen was reading a book, I looked at my suitcase considering getting mine, but gave in to my tiredness and went to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb