Got a flat with a guestroom!


Advertisement
Mauritius' flag
Africa » Mauritius » Port Louis
December 15th 2006
Published: December 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Almost got everything sorted now! 😊

We are going to rent a flat that is in Trou Aux Biches on the north west coast of Mauritius. With great help from Fatiha and Clarel at Le Capitaine we got a large flat with a spare bedroom close to the centre of Trou Aux Biches for a very good price! :D:D:D

We will be moving up there on Sunday so will post some pictures once we get sorted with a connection there.

AND hey guys! This is your golden chance for you to come and stay with us in Mauritius! :D


Advertisement



15th December 2006

Visiting
Grats! I'll start saving!
15th December 2006

Any free parkingspace?
Is it possible to drive my campervan to Mauritius? How long will it take? I got some spare holiday in January, so if it is too far, we can consider to take the plane...
16th December 2006

Jarle – we have seen tennis courts!!
Yes save save and come and see us!! And hey check this out: OTHER NEWS Mauritius Tennis Association (MTA) is presently seeking the services of an assistant head coach for their junior development program. MTA is actively looking to have more Asian participation in their junior tournaments which already attract some of the top juniors from France and South Africa. Link: http://www.itftennis.com/development/news/newsletter/monthlynewsletter.asp?id=16943 (last post) :)
16th December 2006

It is a small island but there is always room for you!
Bobil Jimmy! (eng: Campervan Jimmy!) Yes you can drive… I would say that from where you are in Amsterdam it should be easy enough to drive to Africa, then just head south along the east coast and look for ferry ports to Madagascar. When you get there, do the same but to Reunion island. We know there is a 12 hour ferry from Reunion to Mauritius at least. You will arrive in Port Louis and just drive northwest and you will be in Trou Aux Biches before you know it!! It is four flats sharing the parking, but HEY we will find some room for your orange and white beauty if you come… but make sure you let Akiro know that she is welcome to come ahead by air and stay in the guest room!
16th December 2006

Så flott!
Supert at alt ordner seg for dere. Blir spennende å se bilder. Klemmer fra meg.
18th December 2006

then I better...
sign up for some trainer's courses here in the North first.... Great! Have fun! Ciao and bis später!

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0255s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb