Finally in Kilifi!


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya » Coast Province
April 18th 2007
Published: April 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Johannesburg to Kilifi

Flight from Jo'burg to Nairobi, flight Nairobi to Mombasa, taxi Mombasa to Kilifi


Johannesburg to Kilifi
Katherine Howell
Hi all! Because of an overwhelming desire to keep things in order in this blog, I'm actually writing an entry for April 18th on April 20th.... but, I wanted to post the travel route, so I'm sure you'll all get over it! Anyway, just wanted to say that we're here, safe and sound and getting used to Kilifi life, the lab and steamy hot days. Trying to set up skype and the webcam on my work computer so that I can speak to people at home. As soon as that's done, we're off to Kilifi Member's Club (definitely not as posh and colonial as it sounds) for dinner and drinks. We dropped in there on the way - at 6.40pm - to order our meals as we'd heard they literally take hours to prepare. Dinner will be served at 9....
Anyway, this weekend I'll post another entry - a big long one with all that's happened so far and some photos. Will probably do that on Sunday as tomorrow we may go to Mombasa.
Hope you're all well. Have a new phone, so email me if you need the number (possibly not the best idea to give it out on a blog that is freely available...).
Love K x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.204s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 114; dbt: 0.1331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb