After two days...


Advertisement
Ghana's flag
Africa » Ghana » Central » Cape Coast
February 2nd 2010
Published: February 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Barry and GiftedBarry and GiftedBarry and Gifted

Going over a Marketing Report
Happy Ground Hog Day Every one. Barry and I had Grass Cutter for lunch(it is a small animal that comes out at night and eats mostly grass so it is delicious and very good for you). I will try to get a picture of one as the hunters will carry them to the side of the road and hold them up to be purchased by passers by. I have been informed by the credit union board treasurer that it is tradition that you eat all the food put in front of you. I am trying my best!
We have spent two days with the manager of the OGUAA Teacher's Co-operative Credit Unikon Limited, some of the board members and the staff. They have been very welcoming. Tomorow morning we will work on our report and present it when we meet the credit unionj board of directors at 3:30 pm. They are all teachers so will come to the credit union when they have finished teaching their classes for the day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Hard at workHard at work
Hard at work

Barry and Joseph (Manager)
OGUAA StaffOGUAA Staff
OGUAA Staff

Group shot at the end of day 2


4th February 2010

Very curious
We can hardly wait to see the picture of the grass cutter. How was it prepared? Sounds like you're having fun! Love, Michelle
12th February 2010

THanks Gene
Larry and Laurie say Hi! I was at OGUAA Teachers' Credit Union and Progressive Women's Credit Union, both in Cape Coast and the University of Education - Winneba Credit Union in Winneba. All great credit unions and great places to stay!
12th February 2010

THanks Gene
Larry and Laurie say Hi! I was at OGUAA Teachers' Credit Union and Progressive Women's Credit Union, both in Cape Coast and the University of Education - Winneba Credit Union in Winneba. All great credit unions and great places to stay!

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb