Egypt


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Lower Egypt » Cairo
December 21st 2013
Published: December 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Our flite from Cairo to Johanesburg was canceled. So we got to stay a night in Cairo. We had a long wait in the airport with buying a visa. And going throw customs and baggage We then got a tour for the next day. We got to the hotel late at night so we went strait to bed. In the morning we were late to the car because the iPod was at ronge time. We piked up the gide on the way to another tour place to ride on a horse to the pirimeds and the sphinx. Are second guide was really funny making jokes and hleping us guid the horse. He ended up thanking my lead on the horse. He guided us around the desert and told us that if we dropped anything in the sand you would not see it again. The guild stop us on a hill to take a some pictures of us with the pyramids. We got one that looks like I'm holding a pyramid by the my fingers. A man came over and handed us to pops to drink and we could not refuse because we popped the cap off already. when we finished are drinks we gave him 5 euro witch is around 50 Egypt-chin pound but he got really mad at us. Dad got a little mad at him but said nothing. Are guild took us right up to the pyramid and I got to touch the biggest one. Also one of the seven wonders of the world. A boy got me on his camel and we got some pictures. then he asked for money. Are guild lead us to the sphinx and my camera ran out of power so only dad got photos. We returnd to the starting place and are first guild took us to papyrus gallery. Its a place were they make and sell paper made of leaves. On the street you can get knock-offs put the ones they had were the real deal. I even got one for memory. They showed us how they make it to. We then went to a perfume making place that sells to big brands like Calvin Klein. Then we went to look at some mosque and churches they were all beautiful. We then went to the air port and left to Johannesburg.

Snake Wrangler out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb