Background: The former French Cameroon and part of British Cameroon merged in 1961 to form the present country. Cameroon has generally enjoyed stability, which has permitted the development of agriculture, roads, and railways, as well as a petroleum industry. Despite movement toward democratic reform, political power remains firmly in the hands of an ethnic oligarchy.
Photos from Douala
No Start a Travel Diary Free Travel Blog Site
Blogs from Douala
Latest Blogs from Douala
- May 27th 2012 A few days in Douala, Cameroon
by Words: 450 Photos: 3
- January 21st 2011 Les Blancs in Cameroon!
by Words: 1282 Photos: 3
- December 25th 2007 Arriving Douala
by Words: 1702 Photos: 2
- June 6th 2007 Mt Cameroon 1 Anne-Marie 0
by Words: 668 Photos: 13
- March 20th 2007 Brief stay in Douala.
by Words: 449 Photos: 8
- March 7th 2007 Douala late that night!
by Words: 700 Photos: 7
- May 25th 2005 Las semillas y Limbe!!
by Words: 364 Photos: 16
- April 25th 2005 Las Aventuras de Ferney Sawyer
by Words: 391 Photos: 13
- February 24th 2005 La aventura pirata o chibchombiana?
by Words: 731 Photos: 10
- January 30th 2005 Un Funeral
by Words: 677 Photos: 14
- January 27th 2005 Ciudad de Buea
by Words: 505 Photos: 10
- January 25th 2005 La comida
by Words: 518 Photos: 9
- January 24th 2005 El Chief!!!
by Words: 315 Photos: 9
- January 22nd 2005 El dia internacional de la mujer
by Words: 485 Photos: 7
- January 10th 2005 Mas que contar
by Words: 442 Photos: 6
- January 1st 2005 Las aventuras de Ferney Gómez
by Words: 299 Photos: 14