We like Ike photos


Advertisement
Algeria's flag
Africa » Algeria » North » Algiers » Ain Benian
May 12th 2011
Published: May 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We are still having many technical difficulties and Intenet struggles, but we are attempting to send out some photos from our last entery. I am not sure which is more frustrating, the lack of reliable Internet services or getting excited about finally accessing Internet only to find the keyboards are so different that typing consists only of hunting and pecking! Hope this works...hope all is well with you...




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Roy with WWII ShellRoy with WWII Shell
Roy with WWII Shell

Roy with his shell next to Eisenhower's Suite at the St. George. More on Roy's shell to come...
Power BrokersPower Brokers
Power Brokers

The conference room where the D-Day invasion was planned.


13th May 2011

good to hear from you
Doesn't it seem a bit ironic that war planning took place in such an opulent setting? How in the world are you going to get that shell home???
13th May 2011

Roy
ROY! How awesome! All your travels look really great, unique and amazing! I want to travel to places where most tourists don't go. enjoy! You inspire me to see the world!
13th May 2011
The bar at the St. George

Tag line....
You punned the president? Really Roy? REALLY!?! :o) Oh but I do love the red bar pic. We should have our next meeting there -- it would be awesome!!

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb